1. Strong academic programming in language arts, mathematics, science and social studies.
2. Small class sizes
3. Significantly enriched programming in music, drama, french, art, and information technology.
4. Attention and commitment to a Healthy School environment with a vibrant Physical Education and a competitive Athletics Program.
5. Emphasis on respect for self, peers, teachers, parents and the community.
6. A strong culture of open parent and school communication.
7.Innovative and progressive student reporting structures which encourage a true partnership between home and school.
8. Governed by a parent Board of Directors, with active school committees.
9. Before and After Care Program on-site run by Braemar staff for a seamless day.
10. A safe, nurturing, learning environment in a community of families!
As you read more about our programming and our school, we are confident you will decide that Braemar House School is the right choice for you and your child.